Hello Bees!! Today I am sharing a very easy, simple and quick recipe which is a combination of protein, carbohydrate and healthy vegetables. You can add any vegetables of your choice. When kids came back from school then you can quickly prepare it and serve this hot veggie pancake.
You can make this pancakes for breakfast and topped with some cheese to make it more delicious.
Visit my YouTube channel “Food HashTag Life by Jaya” to watch recipe video. Click on the link below-
Egg Veggie Pancake | Egg Veggie Roti
|Prep Time: 5 minutes||Cook Time: 10 minutes||Serves: 4 pieces or 2 person|
Ingredients: (1 cup= 240 ml approx.)
- Eggs- 3
- Whole wheat flour/ All-purpose flour- ¼ cup or 7-8 tbsp
- Onion- 1 medium, finely chopped
- Tomato- 1 small, finely chopped
- Capsicum- ¼ cup or half of a small capsicum, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves- 2-3 tbsp, finely chopped
- Baking powder- a pinch, optional
- Milk- 2-3 tbsp, optional (if batter seems thickened, then add milk to make a pouring batter)
- Green chili/ red chili powder- as per your taste
- Pepper- ½ tsp, freshly crushed
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 2-3 tbsp
How to make:
- In a bowl beat eggs, add salt and baking soda then beat it again.
- Now add whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour beat it until no lumps can be found.
- Add onion, tomato, capsicum, green chili or chili powder and coriander leaves. Mix it well with the batter.
- If batter is very thick then you can add 2-3 tbsp of milk to make a pouring consistency batter.
- Now heat a pan and add oil in it.
- Take a ladle full of batter and spread it all over the pan.
- Let it cook on medium-low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Now flip it gentle and again cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- You can add pepper powder in this stage.
- If you want you can add some cheese on top.
- Serve it hot with tomato-coriander chutney or tomato sauce.
- Make it uniform and do not make the pancake too thick or else it will not cook from inside.
- Do not cook it on high flame or inside of the pancake will be under-cooked.
Hope you will like the recipe and please be sure to share it with friends and family. Thank you. Please give credit for this blog if you are using images elsewhere.Thanks for understanding.
ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH LOTS OF SMILE.